- Take in aerial views of Multnomah Falls
- Talk to your pilot via a provided headset
- Bottled water will be provided
- Private tour for just you and your party
Departure & Return
Meet us at 1350 NW Perimeter Way, Troutdale, OR 97060 at the Troutdale Airport.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Group weight not to exceed 500 pounds
- Please provide weights for all passengers when booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is operated with airplanes and not helicopters
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- OPERATED BY Envi Adventures, LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by 30-minute Multnomah Falls & Columbia Gorge Air Tour.