Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Your guide can provide commentary on local nature and history
- Moderate hike can be shortened to suit your needs
- Hike at your own pace, with plenty of optional photo stops
- Explore the beauty of the only urban wilderness park in the country
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- What to Bring: sturdy shoes, daypack, water bottle, light jacket in case of rain, walking sticks if you use them
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Portland Adventure Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Guided Hike in Portland's Forest Park! (Largest Urban Wilderness in the USA).