2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Start your evening on the Columbia River on a dinner cruise that provides views of the Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area from a historical sternwheeler. A seasonal menu features local ingredients for the 3-course dinner with bread, salad, main course, and dessert. Along the way, listen to stories and history about the river from the captain. Drinks are available for purchase.
- Enjoy a 3-course dinner at a private candlelit table on a Columbia River evening cruise
- Skip another meal out at a restaurant for something more unique
- Cruise under the Bridge of the Gods
- Short cruise doesn't take up too much of your night
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
299 SW Portage Rd, Cascade Locks, OR 97014, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 160 travelers
- OPERATED BY Portland Spirit River Cruises & Events
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Parking is free, the boat picks up and drops off from the same location." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
2-Hour Columbia River Gorge Dinner Cruise
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Stand Up PaddleboardingAudio GuidesDining ExperiencesWater ToursDay CruisesDinner CruisesWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportPortlandStand Up Paddleboarding - OregonAudio Guides - OregonDining Experiences - OregonWater Tours - OregonDay Cruises - OregonDinner Cruises - OregonStand Up Paddleboarding - SeattleAudio Guides - SeattleDining Experiences - SeattleWater Tours - SeattleDay Cruises - SeattleDinner Cruises - SeattleStand Up Paddleboarding - VancouverAudio Guides - VancouverDining Experiences - VancouverWater Tours - VancouverDay Cruises - VancouverDinner Cruises - VancouverCategory
The GrottoSouth Park BlocksWillamette ValleyPittock MansionPioneer SquarePortland Steel BridgeLan Su Chinese GardenPortland Japanese GardenOregon ZooMt. Hood RailroadNorth Mississippi AvenueOregon Rail Heritage Center (ORHC)Portland Art MuseumOneonta GorgeMt. HoodLatourell FallsAlphabet DistrictWahkeena FallsForest ParkPowell’s City of Books