3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Float the Rentapao River on a kayaking trip from Port Vila that goes deep into the tropical rainforest, passing local villages and mangrove thickets along the way. An easy-going current and the choice between 1- and 2-person kayaks makes this a great option for families with children, who can paddle with help from an adult, and you’ll have the chance to swoop into a freshwater swimming hole using a ‘Tarzan’-style swing.
- Kayaking tour combines active exploring with a laid-back pace
- Cushioned kayak seats provide support while paddling
- No prior kayaking experience required
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at Port Vila hotels and ships
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Includes pick up at your local Port Villa Hotel or Cruise Terminal
- Port Villa
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant are free of charge up to 5 years old.
- Adult pricing applies to all other travelers.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vanuatu Ecotours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- "This tour is a must if you want to see natural beauty, have some fun, and also enjoy some amazing fresh fruits at the end of the tour." See review
Product code: 70809P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsPorts of Call ToursKayakingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPort VilaShore Excursions - Grande TerrePorts of Call Tours - Grande TerreKayaking - Grande TerreShore Excursions - Denarau IslandPorts of Call Tours - Denarau IslandKayaking - Denarau IslandShore Excursions - NadiPorts of Call Tours - NadiKayaking - NadiCategory