3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Bring your own 4WD and explore the wild bushlands, beautiful beaches, and dramatic sand dunes of Port Stephens. On this tag-along tour, follow your guide through wildflower meadows and look out for koalas in the Tomaree National Park; visit beaches include Samurai, Little Rocky, and Birubi; and zip up the sand dunes for a magnificent view along the coast.
- Stunning views along the coast of Port Stephens
- Incredible wildlife sightings such as whales and koalas
- Guided self-drive tour in your own 4WD vehicle
- Choice of morning or afternoon tour departure
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Local and experienced 4WD guide
You must be driving your OWN 4WD vehicle, Please let us know what type of 4WD you will be driving.
Departure & Return
Anna Bay NSW 2316, Australia
SPAR supermarket carpark on Gan Gan road Anna Bay
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY 4WD Tag-Along Tours
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Port Stephens Bush, Beach and Sand Dune 4WD Tag-Along Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Port Stephens Bush, Beach and Sand Dune 4WD Tag-Along Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Port Stephens Bush, Beach and Sand Dune 4WD Tag-Along Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Port Stephens Bush, Beach and Sand Dune 4WD Tag-Along Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Port Stephens Bush, Beach and Sand Dune 4WD Tag-Along Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeHalf-day ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPort Stephens4WD Tours - New South WalesSporting Events - New South WalesExtreme - New South WalesHalf-day Tours - New South Wales4WD Tours - Hunter ValleySporting Events - Hunter ValleyExtreme - Hunter ValleyHalf-day Tours - Hunter Valley4WD Tours - SydneySporting Events - SydneyExtreme - SydneyHalf-day Tours - SydneyCategory