2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Sail out to sea for fantastic views of Port Aransas, and make yourself a drink or two while you're at it, with this party cruise. You'll have about two hours to explore the waters with a professional captain to lead the way. You'll also be able to bring a cooler full of drinks (alcoholic or not) on board and there's a bathroom in the boat for your convenience.
- Group sizes capped at 20 participants for an intimate experience
- Hotel pick-up is included in the price of the tour
- Afternoon and evening cruises are available
- Bring your own snacks, coolers, and alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Thank you for choosing Capt Kirks Tiki Cruises. We’re excited to have you cruise with us. We will pick up at the Port Aransas Municipal Harbor located at 3500 Island Moorings Yacht Club & Marina slot 108 located in Port Aransas. We will pick up next to the boat ramps there are some boat slots on the north side we will pull into to allow you to board the boat. A couple of points of interest to make your adventure more pleasurable.
- Island Moorings Yacht Club & Marina, 3500 Island Moorings Pkwy, Port Aransas, TX 78373, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Capt Kirks Tiki Cruises
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Party Cruise in Port Aransas?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Party Cruise in Port Aransas?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Party Cruise in Port Aransas?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Party Cruise in Port Aransas?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsDining ExperiencesNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursWhale WatchingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPort AransasShore Excursions - TexasDining Experiences - TexasNature and Wildlife - TexasPorts of Call Tours - TexasWhale Watching - TexasCategory