- 2-hour round-trip Jurassic Coast cruise from Poole
- Cruise through Poole Harbour and past Sandbanks
- Look out at Brownsea Island and its striking castle
- See the UNESCO-listed Jurassic Coast from the water
- Learn about Old Harry Rocks from the captain’s commentary
Departure & Return
If travelling on a Poole Jurassic Coastal Cruise, please go to Poole Quay and look for the blue kiosk, for City Cruises Poole.
If travelling on a Swanage Jurassic Coastal Cruise, please go to Swanage Pier and look for the white kiosk, for City Cruises Poole.
What To Expect
Make yourself comfortable, and listen to your captain’s commentary as you cruise through Poole Harbour, admiring views of Brownsea Island with its 16th-century castle. Look out over the manmade Blue Lagoon, and gaze at the plush houses of Sandbanks — a sought-after neighborhood that lines the coast.
Now out on the open sea, you’ll cruise onward along the Jurassic Coast, England’s first natural UNESCO World Heritage Site. Renowned for its prehistoric remains, the coastal area boasts fascinating geological sites such as Old Harry Rocks, Swanage Bay, and Studland Bay.
After a quick stop at the Victorian pier of Swanage Bay, you’ll cruise back to the start point in Pool where your experience ends.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Cruises
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands