Departure & Return
We meet in Poggibonsi at Via Lazio 19, at "Ciclosport" store | Park your car by the office for free
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Drivers must be at least 18 years old and passengers at least 15 years old
- If you do not feel comfortable driving, you can choose to ride as a passenger with your partner.
- We reserve the right of final judgement in client participation of actual scooter driving or in client being a passenger, or to discontinue scooter use at any point of the tour.
- Any participant unable to drive scooters safely may ride double with a partner, or on the guide’s scooter if available or continue the tour on board one of our support vehicles if unable to be a safe passenger as well. No refunds will be granted in this case. OUR FIRST AND FOREMOST CONCERN IS EVERYONE’S SAFETY.
- A driver's license valid in Italy is required and must be presented upon arrival. It is not necessary to hold a motorcycle license
- When the booking is completed you will received an email from the operator with the vehicle usageT&C. Please complete the form and make sure to send it back before the day of the tour.Otherwise print the document and bring them completed on the day of the tour. This procedure is mandatory for attending the tour and avoid delays
- Credit Card for the preauthorization (No prepaid card | No American Express cards)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Italy on a Budget
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff