2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Learn about Tuscany’s unique culture through its food and drink on this private food and drink experience. Foodies, wine aficionados, and travelers who simply enjoy delicious cuisine and wine will love this activity. Learn about the different Tuscan wine-making regions while sampling wines. Snack on local specialties, including sweets, while you drink.
- A fun way to learn about Italian cuisine and wine
- Wine and olive oil tastings and a light lunch are included
- Receive personalized attention on a private tour
- A convenient short activity that leaves room for other excursions
Saved to wishlist!
Light Lunch in Bottega Torciano
Tasting of Tuscan Wines and Oils
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
SP1, 24 , SP1, 24, 53036 Poggibonsi SI, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
Meeting point at the Restaurant
1/1/2020 - 12/30/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- In case of intolerance or allergies, alert the staff during the booking and before the event.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bottega Torciano
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Wine Tasting & Tuscan Light Lunch - Food and Drinks included?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Wine Tasting & Tuscan Light Lunch - Food and Drinks included?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Private Wine Tasting & Tuscan Light Lunch - Food and Drinks included?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Wine Tasting & Tuscan Light Lunch - Food and Drinks included?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Wine Tasting & Tuscan Light Lunch - Food and Drinks included
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursUnique ExperiencesWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifeUnique ExperiencesPoggibonsiFood Tours - TuscanyUnique Experiences - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyCategory