- Intimate introduction to making traditional Italian dishes
- Flexible timings—choose from lunch or dinner
- Sample a range of local Tuscan wines and oils
- Tuck into pasta and ice cream, the fruits of your labor
Departure & Return
Strada Provinciale 1 per San Gimignano, 24, 53036 Poggibonsi (Siena)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- The cooking class operate with small groups
- Lunch or Dinner will be done with the food prepared together
- In case of intolerance or allergies, alert the staff during the booking and before the event.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bottega Torciano
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.