12 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Round trip transportation (from Playa del Carmen)
Regional lunch buffet
Free time in Chichen Itzá
Visit to the town of Valladolid
Entrance to the Cenote
Does not include drink buffet
Preservation tax for ruins: 15 USD per adult and 10 USD per child
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Meeting points for travelers that are in downtown hotels and Airbnb’s or any location that we can't reach:
Playa Del Carmen: Coco Bongo at Playa Del Carmen
Tulum: There is no pick up in any hotel or Airbnb, the meeting point will be at Super Aki market main gate over in federal avenue
The pickup time is set according to your location and star at 06:30 am, the travelers that doesn't provide pick up location will need to get in contact with us as soon as possible, otherwise we will be not be able to provide the service.
The taxes for ruins preservation will be required on board.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Caribe Páradise Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tour Chichen Itza Departure Playa del Carmen ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tour Chichen Itza Departure Playa del Carmen ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tour Chichen Itza Departure Playa del Carmen ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tour Chichen Itza Departure Playa del Carmen ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Tour Chichen Itza Departure Playa del Carmen
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursShopping ToursWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesShopping & FashionTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportPlaya del CarmenWalking Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanShopping Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWalking Tours - CozumelShopping Tours - CozumelWalking Tours - TulumShopping Tours - TulumCategory