6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Exclusive Guide during the entire tour
Food and Drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick-up all travelers in any hotel, airport, port or meeting point of Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya. An Extra Supplement will be charged for pick-ups in:
Cancun and Puerto Morelos = 42 USD (per group)
Punta Sams and Playa Mujeres = 52 USD (per group)
- Cancun Airport, Cancun Mexico
- Playa del Carmen-Cozumel Ferry Dock, Av. Rafael E. Melgar, Centro, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
- Puerto Juarez Ferri, Sexta Privada Kabah 70-65, 77516 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY KARMA TRAILS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during TULUM & CENOTE from Riviera Maya, Cancun and Tulum (Private)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during TULUM & CENOTE from Riviera Maya, Cancun and Tulum (Private)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during TULUM & CENOTE from Riviera Maya, Cancun and Tulum (Private)?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during TULUM & CENOTE from Riviera Maya, Cancun and Tulum (Private)?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I highly recommend this tour to anyone traveling in the Riviera Maya." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursArchaeology ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPlaya del CarmenShore Excursions - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanArchaeology Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanPorts of Call Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHistorical Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHalf-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanShore Excursions - CozumelBus Tours - CozumelArchaeology Tours - CozumelPorts of Call Tours - CozumelHistorical Tours - CozumelHalf-day Tours - CozumelShore Excursions - TulumBus Tours - TulumArchaeology Tours - TulumPorts of Call Tours - TulumHistorical Tours - TulumHalf-day Tours - TulumCategory