- Visit five eateries and sample different types of Mexican fare
- Learn about the Maya and Spanish origins in the foods you try
- Explore places frequented by locals and not tourists and visit a local farmer’s market
- Tastings and taxi transport fees included
Departure & Return
Please meet in front of the white church that is located on the corner of 5th Ave and Ave Benito Juarez (both the ADO Terminal and the church are located on this intersection of 5th Ave and Ave Juarez).
We end the tour in the nice shopping complex - Paseo del Carmen. There are public restrooms and shopping available.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cozumel Chef
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.