- Get an insider's glimpse in Playa del Carmen's food scene
- Discover eateries favored by locals rather than tourists
- A great cultural introduction for first-time visitors
- Exploring on foot means you discover details you may have missed
Departure & Return
Corner of 5th Avenue and Juarez Avenue, outside ADO Bus Station
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tours are held rain, shine, and in all temperatures year round. We reserve the right to cancel a tour due to weather if safety is threatened.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- Stringent Cleaning - Hand sanitizer will be available to all of our guests at all times during the activities.
- Social Distancing - Guests will stay at a safe 4-foot distance during all points of the tour. We also ensure that all staff members will be wearing the necessary PPE.
- Wellness Checks - Employees receive daily wellness checks to ensure they are healthy and symptom-free. If you or anyone in your group is experiencing symptoms, we will work directly with you to cancel or reschedule your tour.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Eating With Carmen - Food Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Local Walking Food Tour.