Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day sailing tour to Isla Mujeres, from Playa del Carmen
- Look for sea turtles while snorkeling in tropical Caribbean waters off of Isla Mujeres
- Learn about the region's wildlife and history
- Includes use of snorkel gear, buffet lunch, unlimited drinks, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
For costumers staying in aparments or houses in Playa del Carmen or Cancun we have differents meeting point to pick you up. Custumers staying in Tulum City or Tulum Hotel zone will be pickup in Super Market Super Aki in Tulum city entrance at 06:30AM.
What To Expect
Have time to snorkel at the Manchones reef and observe the underwater sculptures from the water's surface. Stop for lunch at a private beach club that serves up a buffet of international and regional dishes.
Isla Mujeres features spectacular beaches and a long history that spans from pre-Hispanic times and the worship of Mayan gods, the Spanish conquest, the era of famous pirates such as Fermín Mundaca, and the 1970s discovery by Mexican oceanographer Ramón Bravo of a cave with sleeping sharks. Your guide also shares information about resident wildlife such as sea turtles, dolphins, and an array of colorful fish.
At the end of 12 hours, your tour concludes with return to your Playa del Carmen hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Yalku Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Sail Trip to Isla Mujeres.
- "The sailing and the Isla Mujeres tour with the golf cart are the best experience." See review