8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkelling equipment
Free time for shopping or walk in the center of Isla Mujeres
Comfortable boat of 2 levels
Round trip transportation
Snorkeling on the reef ixlaché
Beach buffet lunch
Dock tax $15 USD per person
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Meeting points for travelers that are in downtown hotels and airbnb's or any location that we can't reach:
Cancun Meeting Point: in front of the lobby at Oasis Smart in Tulum Avenue
Playa Del Carmen: Cocobongo at Playa Del Carmen
Tulum: There is no pick up in any hotel or airbnb, the meeting point will be at Super Aki market main gate over in federal avenue
The pick up time is set acording to your location, the travelers that doesn't provide pick up location will need to get in contact with us as soon as posible, otherwise we will be not be able to provide the service
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Use hat, comfortable shoes and clothes.
- Bring towels, swimsuit and extra clothes foryou to change.
- Don't forget to bring sunscreen, sunglasses and repellent for insects.
- Bring camera and cash.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Exclusive Agency Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Wonderful Tour Isla Contoy & Isla Mujeres Shopping?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Wonderful Tour Isla Contoy & Isla Mujeres Shopping?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Wonderful Tour Isla Contoy & Isla Mujeres Shopping?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Wonderful Tour Isla Contoy & Isla Mujeres Shopping?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Wonderful Tour Isla Contoy & Isla Mujeres Shopping
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursShopping ToursSnorkelingWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesShopping & FashionTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportPlaya del CarmenWalking Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanShopping Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSnorkeling - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWalking Tours - CozumelShopping Tours - CozumelSnorkeling - CozumelWalking Tours - TulumShopping Tours - TulumSnorkeling - TulumCategory