10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Leave Cancun behind for a day and set sail for a day of discovery on Isla Contoy. Look out for migrating bird species on the largest nesting island in the Mexican Caribbean for cormorants, pelicans, and frigates. Make a stop to walk on white sand beaches, absorb the natural beauty, or spend the day relaxing at your leisure. Traditional Yucatecan buffet lunch included.
- Spend a day away from Cancun and visit a beautiful Caribbean island
- See the Mexican Caribbean's largest bird nesting ground on Isla Contoy
- Traditional Yucatecan lunch provided
- Round-trip hotel transportation available
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup for travelers from Cozumel is at Playa del Carmen ferry port.
- Cancun Airport, Cancun Mexico
- Ultramar Ferry Playa del Carmen, Muelle, Playacar, 77400 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Contoy Excursions
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day Trip to Isla Contoy?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Day Trip to Isla Contoy?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Day Trip to Isla Contoy?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Day Trip to Isla Contoy
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursWater ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingPlaya del CarmenShore Excursions - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWater Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanPorts of Call Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanShore Excursions - CozumelBus Tours - CozumelWater Tours - CozumelPorts of Call Tours - CozumelFull-day Tours - CozumelShore Excursions - TulumBus Tours - TulumWater Tours - TulumPorts of Call Tours - TulumFull-day Tours - TulumCategory