- Visit Coba and Tulum in privacy and comfort while avoiding tourist crowds
- Boat, swim, and snorkel along the Tulum coast
- Travel in an air-conditioned minivan, convenient on hot, muggy days
- Value: includes bike rental, use of snorkeling equipment, and round-trip transportation from Playa del Carmen
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure point: Your hotel or location
Pick up information: Departure time is at your location between 6:30 am and 8 am depending on hotel location between Playa del Carmen (from Iberostar Paraiso) and Tulum Beach Hotel Zone.
For pick ups between Playa del Carmen (Iberostar Paraiso) and Cancun there is a transfer fee depending on the distance.
Return point: Original Departure point
- Calica, México 307, 77689 Q.R., Mexico
|Monday - Sunday:||06:30 AM - 09:30 AM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY The Xtramile Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Private Tour: Coba Ruins by Bike, Tulum Ruins by Boat and Swim in a Cenote .
- "When we went snorkeling we saw a lot of turtles, which was such a treat." See review