12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover two significant archaeological sites with this guided tour of Tulum and Coba. Walk past restored ruins at the former Maya trading post then scale Nohoch Mul at Coba, the Yucatán Peninsula’s tallest pyramid. Your full-day tour departs from Playa del Carmen hotels and includes a cenote swim and free time at the Caribbean beach of Playa Paraíso. Numbers are limited for a small-group experience.
- Tulum and Coba small-group tour from Playa del Carmen
- Explore both archeological ruins with a professional guide
- Climb 120 steps to the top of Nohoch Mul, the Yucatán’s tallest pyramid
- Swim in Cenote Cho-Ha and relax at Playa Paraíso
- Receive breakfast and a restaurant lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Box Lunch with sandwhich, fruit, juice and sweet
6 USD per person Coba Ruins Local Tax. Must be paid at cheking
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The afternoon before to the tour we´ll provide to you the pick up time in your hotel lobby. If you are in an aparment in Cancun or Playa del Carmen we´ll provide the nearest meeting point to pick you up.
We dont provide pick up service in Tulum City and Tulum Hotel Zone. For costumers staying in Tulum the meeting point is the #TULUM signal on the way to the Tulum ruins, near close to "Tulum Tower", In the archaeological area mall center. The address is AVENIDA YALKU LT 10 FRACCION 3, Av. Tulum, RUINAS, 77760 Tulum, Q.R.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Yalku Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Coba, Tulum and Cenote Swim?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Coba, Tulum and Cenote Swim?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Coba, Tulum and Cenote Swim?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Coba, Tulum and Cenote Swim?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The group has to travel together so if the majority choose to pay for transport any that don't want to will just have to go with it, so be prepared for the extra cost." See review
- "You are given some cookies, a banana and water for breakfast but I still recommend eating before leaving if you can." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Coba, Tulum and Cenote Swim
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingPlaya del CarmenBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanArchaeology Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHistorical Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - CozumelArchaeology Tours - CozumelHistorical Tours - CozumelFull-day Tours - CozumelBus Tours - TulumArchaeology Tours - TulumHistorical Tours - TulumFull-day Tours - TulumCategory