- Tulum and Coba small-group tour from Playa del Carmen
- Explore both archeological ruins with a professional guide
- Climb 120 steps to the top of Nohoch Mul, the Yucatán’s tallest pyramid
- Swim in Cenote Cho-Ha and relax at Playa Paraíso
- Receive breakfast and a restaurant lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The afternoon before to the tour we´ll provide to you the pick up time in your hotel lobby. If you are in an aparment in Cancun or Playa del Carmen we´ll provide the nearest meeting point to pick you up.
We dont provide pick up service in Tulum City and Tulum Hotel Zone. For costumers staying in Tulum the meeting point is the #TULUM signal on the way to the Tulum ruins, near close to "Tulum Tower", In the archaeological area mall center. The address is AVENIDA YALKU LT 10 FRACCION 3, Av. Tulum, RUINAS, 77760 Tulum, Q.R.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Yalku Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Coba, Tulum and Cenote Swim.
- "The group has to travel together so if the majority choose to pay for transport any that don't want to will just have to go with it, so be prepared for the extra cost." See review
- "You are given some cookies, a banana and water for breakfast but I still recommend eating before leaving if you can." See review