10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
National Park entrance fees
Fruits and beverages.
Activity Photo Package For Sell
Gratuities / Tips (Suggested 10 - 20%)
Additional food, drinks & accommodation
Medical & Travel Insurance
Papagayo Peninsula, Playas Del Coco & Playa Hermosa pickups - $15/person each way (payable in cash)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Included all Airbnb, Homeaway, VRBO & Hotels.
⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ Papagayo Peninsula, Playas Del Coco and Playa Hermosa pickups have an additional fee of $15 per person each way due to distance (payable in cash at the time of the activity)
- Liberia Airport, Liberia Costa Rica
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Playa Grande Shuttle & Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Wildlife, Volcanic Fumaroles Hike & Hot Springs Combo ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Wildlife, Volcanic Fumaroles Hike & Hot Springs Combo ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Wildlife, Volcanic Fumaroles Hike & Hot Springs Combo ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Wildlife, Volcanic Fumaroles Hike & Hot Springs Combo ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Wildlife, Volcanic Fumaroles Hike & Hot Springs Combo
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingDining ExperiencesThermal Spas & Hot SpringsWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeSpa ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPlaya FlamingoHiking - Guanacaste and NorthwestDining Experiences - Guanacaste and NorthwestThermal Spas & Hot Springs - Guanacaste and NorthwestHiking - TamarindoDining Experiences - TamarindoThermal Spas & Hot Springs - TamarindoHiking - Playa HermosaDining Experiences - Playa HermosaThermal Spas & Hot Springs - Playa HermosaCategory