5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Combine two popular activities in one on this guided tour. First, visit Santa Rosa National Park and learn about this tropical dry forest and the wildlife and plant life that call it home. Following that, head to a local restaurant for lunch, and then stop in Liberia for a tour of the city and to shop for souvenirs.
- Explore natural and urban settings on this combination tour
- This tour is ideal for first-time visitors to Costa Rica
- Lunch is included in the tour price
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is provided
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please inform the age of children under 12 years old to (firstname.lastname@example.org), in order to send the special child seats for the transport.
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Jacamar Naturalist Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Santa Rosa National Park & Liberia City Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Santa Rosa National Park & Liberia City Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Santa Rosa National Park & Liberia City Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Santa Rosa National Park & Liberia City Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Santa Rosa National Park & Liberia City Tour
5 to 6 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingPlaya FlamingoBus Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestHistorical Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestHalf-day Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestBus Tours - TamarindoHistorical Tours - TamarindoHalf-day Tours - TamarindoBus Tours - Playa HermosaHistorical Tours - Playa HermosaHalf-day Tours - Playa HermosaCategory