Explore our promoted experiences
- Discover whiskey-soaked Pittsburgh history on this whiskey walking tour
- Walk down hidden alleyways and explore sites where the Whiskey Rebellion and Prohibition took place
- Uncover Pittsburgh's Craft Spirits Revival with your guide's helpful commentary
- Get top inclusions—four tastings and restaurant coupons
Departure & Return
On the Penn Ave side of the David L. Lawrence Convention Center, between 10th + 11th Street, look for the white lit-up bike in the window
The tour will end at 1700 Penn Ave where you will sample 4 different types of whiskey. There you will also be able to redeem their $2 off coupon for food and drinks!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walk the Burgh Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands