Explore our promoted experiences
- Taste 15 to 20 beers at four different breweries
- Enjoy a complimentary lunch or dinner
- Relax in convenient round trip transportation
- Learn about pairings and the beer making process
Departure & Return
The pick location is in the Valet parking are of the Marriott Center City Hotel in the section of the valet area that is directly across the street from Maggiano's restaurant.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 21 years old
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, an alternative or full refund will be offered
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- COVID Policy- Masks are required expect when eating or drinking. Some Breweries may require Proof of Vaccination and you may be denied entry to that facility if you cannot provide it.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pittsburgh Brew Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff