10 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Visit 2 local wineries (tasting fees included)
Visit Tin City (time here is at your own expense)
Hearst Castle Grand Rooms Tour Ticket
Transport by air-conditioned mini-bus
Purchases in Tin City (choose between wine, beer, cider, distilled spirits, ice cream and more!)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from Pismo Beach around 7:45 AM.
Drop-off to Pismo Beach around 6:00 PM.
We will confirm the exact pick-up time & location the evening before your tour.
Please note: this tour offers pick-ups in Pismo Beach, San Luis Obispo as well as Paso Robles.
If you are being picked up in Pismo Beach and we have pick-ups in each town on the day of your tour it could mean approximately one hour of pickups before the tour begins.
We're unable to pick up and drop off in San Simeon, Cambria or Morro Bay.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. Wear comfortable shoes and bring layers as the weather is subject to sudden changes. Often, the coastal weather can be cool with some fog and Paso Robles can be much warmer with lots of sunshine. It’s also a good idea to bring sunscreen.
- By California law, any children under the age of 8 years old, as well as any children shorter than 4’9” must be secured in a car seat or booster seat. Toast Tours DOES NOT provide a car seat or booster seat, and it is your responsibility to provide this yourself. Children under the age of 8 years old will not be allowed on the vehicle if you do not have a car seat or booster seat.
- A current valid photo ID is required on the day of travel
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- OPERATED BY Toast Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsArchitecture ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingPismo BeachFood Tours - CaliforniaBus Tours - CaliforniaWine Tastings - CaliforniaArchitecture Tours - CaliforniaFull-day Tours - CaliforniaFood Tours - San Luis ObispoBus Tours - San Luis ObispoWine Tastings - San Luis ObispoArchitecture Tours - San Luis ObispoFull-day Tours - San Luis ObispoFood Tours - Paso RoblesBus Tours - Paso RoblesWine Tastings - Paso RoblesArchitecture Tours - Paso RoblesFull-day Tours - Paso RoblesCategory