- Hear the hidden secrets behind Pisa’s UNESCO–listed Square of Miracles
- Uninterrupted views over the Baptistery, Pisa Cathedral, and the leaning tower
- Your guide brings Pisa’s medieval history to life
- Upgrade your tour to climb the famous Leaning Tower of Pisa
Departure & Return
Meet the guide at the gate of Porta Santa Maria/Nuova in Piazza Daniele Manin. Look for the DiscoveryPisa flag
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 8 years for the Leaning Tower
- Dress code: back and shoulders must be cover inside of the Cathedral
- Near public transportation
- Remember that all tourists before to climb the Tower have to go to the proper left-luggage office to hand in bags/luggage before starting the visit.
- Most travelers can participate
- To go inside of the monuments green pass certificate, negative test covid, or certification of vaccination covid will be mandatory.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Discoverypisa
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Square of Miracles guided tour with Leaning Tower ticket (option).