- 10-hour trip to Siena and San Gimignano from Pisa
- Explore the charming shops and historic towers of San Gimignano
- Visit Siena's imposing cathedral
- Stop for a wine tasting on the way back to Pisa
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 5 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Head first to San Gimignano, with its distinctive skyline of Medieval towers. Enjoy time to poke around the many shops and see where the movie, 'Tea with Mussolini,' was filmed. This charming town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is sometimes called the 'Medieval Manhattan' for its many stone towers.
Continue next to Siena. Visit the beautiful city's multi-colored 13th-century cathedral. See the famous shell-shaped Piazza del Campo, where the Palio horse race occurs, and the Baptistery of San Giovanni.
Make a stop on the way back to Pisa at an ancient winery to sample some local white and red wines – including the highly-regarded Vernaccia from San Gimignano.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bellaitalia Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms