Explore our promoted experiences
- Private walking tour of Pisa
- See the Leaning Tower of Pisa, Piazza dei Miracoli, and Palazzo Vescovile
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Ideal tour for first-time visitors to Pisa or those short on time
- Private tour ensures a personalised experience
Departure & Return
Starting Time: Morning Option at 09.30 am - Afternoon Option at 02.30 pm Meeting with the guide in front of the door of the Leaning Tower
What To Expect
Then, follow your guide on a stroll around the rest of Piazza dei Miracoli, where the architectural wonders include the distinctive Romanesque Cathedral and the exquisite domed Baptistery.
During the walking tour, it's also possible to purchase the admission ticket to the Baptistery (to be paid on site directly from your guide), which includes priority access inside the wonderful Cathedral.
Continue through the Old Town of Pisa, passing the Church of San Sisto, one of the oldest churches in Pisa. Pause to admire the Scuola Normale, one of the most famous universities in the world, in Piazza dei Cavalieri, and see the house of Count Ugolino della Gherardesca, also called ‘Conte Ugolino Tower’ in Dante’s Divine Comedy.
Discover fascinating historical facts and stories from your guide, as you stroll through the heart of the medieval city, and stop to see the house where Giacomo Leopardi lived. Make one final stop in Piazza Arcivescovado, to marvel at the impressive Palazzo Vescovile and bid your guide farewell.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY CAF Tour and Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms