30 to 40 minutes (Approx.)
The 12th-century Leaning Tower of Pisa ranks among the most recognisable sites of interest in all of Italy, and the entrance queues can be long. With this skip-the-line entry ticket, beat the queues and climb the 294 spiral steps to the top of the tower. Admire the fine stonework up close, and gaze out over Pisa’s Cathedral Square and Miracles Square.
- Climb the 294 spiral steps to the top
- Sweeping views over Pisa’s historic Cathedral Square and Miracles Square
- Admire the ancient stonework up close
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Not guided tour
No skip-the-line service
Departure & Return
Departure PointLeaning Tower of Pisa, Piazza del Duomo Piazza dei Miracoli, 56126, Pisa Italy
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- After booking, you will receive your PDF ticket for direct entry via email. Please check your emails and bring your PDF ticket with you. The Viator voucher alone won't give you direct access.
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Reservations for full price tickets only: Reduced and free tickets can only be purchased directly at the cashier.
- The ticket to the tower is time-bound
- The visit is confirmed by 2 days before the date, so reservation guarantees the inclusion on the waiting list and delivery of the ticket as soon as we receive it from Pisa Tower management. Charge to credit card made the business day following the request.
- The time you select on the order form is your preferred time. We will automatically confirm the closest available time, which can be anytime during opening hours on the selected date, if your preferred time is no longer available.
- The visit to the Cathedral is free with the admission ticket. Any ticket purchased automatically includes your free ticket for the visit to the Cathedral at any time. A free ticket for a visit to ONLY the Cathedral within a reserved time slot is available exclusively at the ticket office onsite
- At the time of booking please provide your country of origin, that's needed by the attraction
- Security checks with metal detector are carried out at the entrance of the Leaning Tower on all visitors. Inspections are conducted jointly by security personnel of the monument and employees of the Italian Police / Army
- It is strictly forbidden to carry bags and/or containers of any kind and shape during the visit
- Visiting the tower requires a considerable amount of physical effort. Please consider the fact that the spiral staircase has close to 300 steps. It is strongly recommended that people with heart disorders or individuals suffering from impaired health conditions do not visit the Pisa Tower.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- The use of the mask is mandatory for visitors and museum staff during the whole time spent inside the museum.
- The museum has adopted a variety of rules in order to limit the possibility of contagions: - Limitation of entrances and exit - Social distancing in places like restourants, shops, and public places inside the museum - Use of signs to enforce the physical distance of at least 1 meter - Dispenser are available in several areas of the museums for hand sanitization - Daily cleaning of rooms, work stations and public places inside the museum are ensured - The staff at the museum could measure you body heat by the use of a thermometer
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Weekend in Italy
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
Where is my ticket?
A:We will send you an email with your ticket; please print these tickets prior to your visit.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Leaning Tower of Pisa Entry Ticket?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Leaning Tower of Pisa Entry Ticket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Leaning Tower of Pisa Entry Ticket?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Leaning Tower of Pisa Entry Ticket?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesPisaAttractions & Museums - TuscanyAttractions & Museums - LivornoAttractions & Museums - San GimignanoCategory