Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
This is also a parking spot if you are arriving in a vehicle. Your guide will have a sign that says " Walks In Europe"
We end the tour after the tower climb, you can choose to stay at the square for further explorations or rest at one of the restaurants.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There are 251 steps to climb the tower. There is no lift.
- No big bags or backpacks. No Sleeveless shirts or shorts.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children under the age of 8 are not allowed to the leaning tower but they can enjoy other parts of the tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walks In Europe,OU
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff