- 5-hour walking and driving tour of fall trees
- Visit a remote location to view fall leaves away from the crowds
- Narrated tour provides insight into local culture and ecosystem
- Kid-friendly tour appropriate for families
- Round-trip transportation from central Pigeon Forge included
- Snacks and bottled water included
Departure & Return
Tours depart from the Tour office in Suite 10. Please check in 15 minutes before your departure time. Please come to the office for check in, we do not meet at the buses. The Suite numbers are above each door, we are in Suite number 10 (ten). Our logo is in the window, come inside to check in.
What To Expect
Learn about the history, culture, and ecosystem of the local area as you drive, and when you arrive, learn about each of the different types of trees. Take time to admire the colors of the leaves and the view of the mountains, and optionally take a short hike through the woods for a closer look (very small children may require assistance).
Return to Pigeon Forge at the end of the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All Necessary Direction & Information will be emailed in the Voucher after booking.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Tour may be canceled if participation is to low (full refund will be provided in such cases). Minimum number apply.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tennessee Mountain Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.