Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Small-group tour of Tennessee wine and moonshine
- Enjoy insider tips from a professional guide
- Get complimentary tastings and a free gift from local wineries
- Visit several distilleries and wineries in the area
- Pickup and drop-off from Pigeon Forge
Departure & Return
Tours depart from the Tour office in Suite 10. Please check in 15 minutes before your departure time. Please come to the office for check in, we do not meet at the buses. The Suite numbers are above each door, we are in Suite number 10 (ten). Our logo is in the window, come inside to check in.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Expect to stop at several moonshine distilleries and wineries for tastings, throughout the tour. Hear about the history of moonshine and its influence during Prohibition, and learn about famous moonshines made from the traditional corn mash or rye or sweet flavors like strawberry shortcake. Visit major purveyors that may include Ole Smoky Tennessee Moonshine, Smith Creek Moonshine, Tennessee XXX Moonshine, Tennessee Legend, and Old Forge Distillery.
If you like wine more than moonshine, try some wines than hail from the mountains of East Tennessee at local wineries. Go inside the wine cellar for tastings at a selection of the following: Hillside Winery, Mill Bridge Winery, Apple Barn Winery, or Mountain Valley Winery.
Return to the original departure point to end your tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 21 years
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. No refunds due to rain unless the weather is deemed hazardous
- All guests are required to attend a 5 minute meeting before the tour begins
- A photo ID is required for all participants
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tennessee Mountain Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Great way to talk to other people, try different drinks from the area, and avoid driving in traffic!" See review