12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
A full day tour with a professional English-speaking guide.
Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle with professional driver from/to selected Phuket beaches.
Use of a well-maintained canoes during the tour, complete with life jacket
All entrance fees for visits as mentioned in the description.
All applicable taxes and service charges
Lunch at a local restaurant is included (food only)
Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees
Hotel accommodation in the destination of commencement.
Compulsory Christmas, country-specific festival and/or New Year dinner at included hotels
Single supplement charges for single travellers, where applicable
Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
Transfers from any airport or resorts located outside the general pick-up and drop-off locations
Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Hotel pickup is available from most hotels located in Phuket’ s main beaches such as Patong, Karon and Kata. Transfer outside these areas, supplements apply.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour is operated on joint / Seat-In-Coach basis only with English-speaking guide.
- Return transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying along Phuket’s main beaches. Transfers outside these areas such as Mai Khao, Nai Yang, Laguna Phuket, Nai Thon, Nai Harn, Rawai, Chalong, Phuket Town and beaches along the east coast including any harbour and Phuket’s International Airport are excluded. Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions.
- We will do all possible to comply with any dietary requirements during this excursion; it may not always be possible to confirm your wishes in advance based on the choice of local restaurant.
- The obstacles comprise of unpaved roads, small boats and cruise embarkation and disembarkation and insufficient facilities to provide a comfortable sightseeing tour.
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- Please note pickup and drop-off services may not be confirmed for customers staying at private residences, apartment complexes, or other non-registered tourism accommodations. Customers may be asked to meet at a nearby hotel for pick-up and drop off.
- Natural elements of any kind have a destructive effect on electronic equipment. It is the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this.
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power.
- The protection of the country’s flora and fauna is of immense importance for us. We will not pursue any activities for guests that are not in line with our animal, wildlife and environment protection principles.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 24 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 24 hours may be on request.
- In the event of no-show or change of accommodation without prior consent and confirmation from us within 24 hours may result in the applicable cancellation charges as outlined in the terms and conditions.
- This tour operates only on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asian Trails LTD
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during An Inundation in Khao Sok’s Natural Splendour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during An Inundation in Khao Sok’s Natural Splendour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during An Inundation in Khao Sok’s Natural Splendour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
An Inundation in Khao Sok’s Natural Splendour
10 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWater ToursEco ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPhuketBus Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastNature and Wildlife - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastWater Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastEco Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastFull-day Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastBus Tours - Ko Yao YaiNature and Wildlife - Ko Yao YaiWater Tours - Ko Yao YaiEco Tours - Ko Yao YaiFull-day Tours - Ko Yao YaiBus Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonNature and Wildlife - Ko Phi Phi DonWater Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonEco Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonFull-day Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonCategory
Chalong BayUpside Down House Phuket (Baan Teelanka)Kata BeachPatong Boxing StadiumSiam Niramit PhuketWat ChalongPhuket Bird ParkNai Harn Beach (Naiharn Beach)Freedom BeachKoh Yao Yai (Ko Yao Yai) A-Maze GardenBangla Road (Patong) Phang Nga Bay (Ao Phang Nga)Splash Jungle Water ParkPromthep Cape (Laem Phromthep)Trickeye MuseumPhuket Botanic GardenPhuket Weekend Market (Naka Market)Phuket FantaSeaMaya Bay (Maya Beach)