- This small-group tour is capped at 13 people to ensure hands-on support
- Discover the dramatic scenery of Saguaro Lake, and spot local wildlife
- Learn the basics of stand-up paddleboarding on this beginner-friendly tour
- Enjoy an active and adventurous half-day excursion in Phoenix
Departure & Return
Please see confirmation email with start location. Water tours will begin at Butcher Jones Recreation Site, off of N Bush Hwy on Butcher Jones Beach Rd.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A minimum weight of 35 lbs is required
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- If you are a solo traveler and would like to be added on to a pre-formed group for this tour, please mention this upon booking.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY REI Co-op Experiences
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff