To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Professional and courteous tour guide and story teller
Intensely researched true stories of city history
Documented accounts of historic hauntings
Departure & Return
Departure Point202 N Central Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85004, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Phoenix Ghosts
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Phoenix Walking Ghost Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Phoenix Walking Ghost Tour?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Phoenix Walking Ghost Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Phoenix Walking Ghost Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 272034P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursGhost & Vampire ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingPhoenixCity Tours - ArizonaGhost & Vampire Tours - ArizonaWalking Tours - ArizonaHistorical Tours - ArizonaCity Tours - ScottsdaleGhost & Vampire Tours - ScottsdaleWalking Tours - ScottsdaleHistorical Tours - ScottsdaleCity Tours - SedonaGhost & Vampire Tours - SedonaWalking Tours - SedonaHistorical Tours - SedonaCategory
Phoenix ZooScottsdale Fashion Square Lake Pleasant Regional Park LEGOLAND® Discovery Center ArizonaPueblo Grande MuseumTonto National ForestScottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art (SMoCA)National Comedy Theatre (NCT)Wildlife World Zoo Aquarium and Safari ParkWrigley MansionMission San Xavier del BacArizona Science CenterMill AvenueTuzigoot National MonumentSouthwest Wildlife Conservation CenterHomolovi State ParkCamelback MountainMcDowell Sonoran PreserveSEA LIFE® Aquarium ArizonaChase Field