- Full-day tour to the Grand Canyon's West Rim by air
- Enjoy a narrated scenic flight over America’s most famous natural wonder
- Dare to walk out on the Grand Canyon Skywalk
- Take a ground tour to Eagle Point to learn about Native American culture
- Eat lunch at Guano Point, located on the canyon rim
- Take a helicopter flight down to the Colorado River, followed by a short boat cruise
- Includes plane and helicopter flights, lunch, ground and boat tours, admission fees and guides
Departure & Return
Deer Valley Airport at 7th Avenue and Deer Valley Rd. Hotel transfers are available at an additional cost depending on location.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
When you land, visit Eagle Point for a Native American cultural experience: see a village with authentic Native American homes; enjoy a short performance; and walk out on the Skywalk—a clear platform that extends over the edge of the canyon's sheer rock cliffs, providing heart-racing views of the canyon floor far below.
Have lunch (included) at Guano Point on the rim of the Grand Canyon, and do a little hiking if you wish. The views of the canyon and the Colorado River are spectacular.
Your tour includes a quick helicopter ride down to the bottom of the canyon. There, a short walk takes you to the banks of the Colorado River where you hop on a pontoon boat for a leisurely cruise, a perfect vantage point to marvel at the towering canyon cliffs. Fly back to the rim of the canyon to reconnect with your airplane pilot for your return flight to Phoenix.
Either schedule hotel pickup or meet your pilot at Deer Valley Airport. There, receive a safety briefing and orientation to your aircraft, along with a radio headset that allows 2-way communications while in the air. Travel in either a Cessna Caravan or T207; both are high-winged airplanes perfect for taking photos and sightseeing from the air. Every passenger has a window seat with unobstructed views. Your tour ends with return to your starting point after a memorable tour.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum Passenger Surcharge: if there are only 2 passengers in total on the tour, there will be a USD50 per person surcharge. You will be advised if this is applicable at the time of reconfirmation, 48 hours prior to tour date. This surcharge is payable direct to the tour operator. You will also have the option to cancel or reschedule without penalty.
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking Passengers who weigh 285 lbs or more are required to pay an additional surcharge of USD72 direct at check-in.
- No personal items such as mobile phones, cameras, backpacks and purses are allowed on the Skywalk; complimentary lockers are available for storage
- This tour is not suitable for passengers that have difficulty walking. There is a 10 minute hike down a natural terrain pathway with 2 steep inclines and steps, between the helicopter and boat.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with mobility challenges
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Westwind Air Service
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Grand Canyon West Rim Adventure by Plane with Skywalk.