- 3-day Sedona and Grand Canyon tour
- Explore the red rock country around Sedona and Oak Creek Canyon
- Take a train trip on the Grand Canyon Railway
- Marvel at sweeping Grand Canyon vistas during a coach tour along the rim
- Have the option to upgrade for additional activities like a jeep tour of Sedona’s backcountry and a Grand Canyon helicopter tour
- Combines time to explore on your own and tours with knowledgeable guides
- Includes two nights of accommodation and train ticket
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-up and drop-off occurs at most hotels in Phoenix, Tempe, and Scottsdale AZ (city limits only). If you are staying at an alternative site, a meeting point can be arranged.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Casual, comfortable clothing is suggested (shorts, jeans, comfortable shoes)
- Remember that the Grand Canyon is 20-25 degrees cooler than Phoenix, so layered clothing is suggested for winter months
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults.
- The price displayed is based on 4 people in a single reservation. If you require separate room you must make separate reservations. There is a maximum of 4 people per room.
- Room stay can be upgraded based on availability, prices vary.
- Please note: Luggage Policy ~ One standard size suitcase and one carry-on bag per person ONLY. This policy is strictly enforced. Space is at a premium for guest comfort. Extra luggage cannot be transported. Any bags larger than 9" x 14" x 22" should be left at your hotel.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ma Pa Tours
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 3-Day Sedona and Grand Canyon Rail Experience.
- "Nothing serious, it's just getting used to going with a tour company rather than planning on your own." See review