- Mekong River and Silk Island cruise from Siem Reap
- Enjoy breakfast, unlimited drinks, appetizers and a buffet lunch
- Visit a silk workshop at Prek Bongkong village with a local guide
- Stop at Koh Dach beach for some free time
- Cruise around Koh Dach, aka Silk Island
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Boarding at the Titanic tourism port, Sisowath Quay in front of no. 104 street, Phnom Penh. Dates: Daily
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 passengers per booking is required
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Sun protection, a hat and sunglasses are recommended
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cambodian Cruises
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms