- 3-day Mekong Delta private river tour from Phnom Penh, led by a knowledgeable guide
- Ride a speedboat to Chau Doc, located on the border of Cambodia and Vietnam
- Hike to the peak of Sam Mountain for 360-degree views
- Ride a boat to a mosque serving the minority Cham community
- Search for egrets, storks and a variety of wildlife in the cajuput forest and wetlands of Tra Su Bird Sanctuary
- Glide through the Cai Rang floating market and end in Ho Chi Minh City
- Relax in standard or deluxe hotel accommodations, and enjoy included breakfasts and lunches
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
What To Expect
Upgrade from standard to deluxe accommodation to enjoy the luxurious facilities of the 4-star Victoria Resort and pleasure your palate with breakfasts and lunches inspired by Cambodian and Vietnamese culinary classics.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- There is a surcharge for bookings on Christmas, New Years and Lunar New Year
- This tour ends in Ho Chi Minh City
- You MUST obtain your Vietnamese visa prior to this tour as there will not be any visa-on-arrival service at the border crossing to Vietnam. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bravo Indochina Tours
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Private 3-Day Mekong Delta River Tour from Phnom Penh to Ho Chi Minh City.