- Full-day private Phnom Penh National Museum and Royal Palace tour
- Visit two top Phnom Penh attractions in one day
- Peek into the Throne Room, the Napoleon III Pavilion, and the Queen’s quarters on a tour of the Royal Palace
- Marvel at the Silver Pagoda, the ‘Pagoda of the Emerald Buddha’
- Discover ancient Khmer art and sculpture at the National Museum
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup, entrance fees, and round-trip transport
- Private tour ensures a personalized experience and the undivided attention of your guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick up from your hotel in Phnom Penh city, so kindly ready 15 minutes and wait for us in the hotel lobby and ready to go as soon as your tour guide or driver arrives.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Green Era Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by 4 Hours Private Phnom Penh National Museum and Royal Palace Tour.