- 5-hour bike tour of the Mekong Islands from Phnom Penh
- Pedal through the countryside, past pretty pagodas and lush rice fields
- Ride a ferry across the Mekong River to the Silk Islands
- Discover the ancient art of silk weaving as you cycle around the Silk Islands
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Great-value tour includes lunch
Departure & Return
Central location in Phnom Penh.Corner of Pasteur Street , Street 51. Head towards Oknha Ket Street. Please meet at 7:40am to depart at 8:00am.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code: comfortable clothes for cycling and current weather conditions
- Good footwear for cycling—no flip-flops
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats and tag-a-longs are available on request if confirmed at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Please meet at 7:40am to be ready to depart at 8:00am
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Grasshopper Tours Cambodia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Guided Bike Tour with Lunch in Islands of the Mekong from Phnom Penh.