Explore our promoted experiences
- 5-hour bike tour of the Mekong Islands from Phnom Penh
- Pedal through the countryside, past pretty pagodas and lush rice fields
- Ride a ferry across the Mekong River to the Silk Islands
- Discover the ancient art of silk weaving as you cycle around the Silk Islands
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Great-value tour includes lunch
Departure & Return
Central location in Phnom Penh.Corner of Pasteur Street , Street 51. Head towards Oknha Ket Street. Please meet at 7:40am to depart at 8:00am.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code: comfortable clothes for cycling and current weather conditions
- Good footwear for cycling—no flip-flops
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats and tag-a-longs are available on request if confirmed at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Please meet at 7:40am to be ready to depart at 8:00am
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Grasshopper Tours Cambodia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Easy riding once you get out of the city (which only took a few minutes)." See review