4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Silk Island is the most visited of the Mekong River islands around Phnom Penh and is famous for its traditional silk production. On this tour, benefit from the undivided attention of a private guide as you experience local life on the island; visit the Coconut School, built from recycled materials; and discover the silk-making process with a tour of a silk farm.
- Views along the Mekong on the ferry ride to Silk Island
- Silk farm tour: see the silk worms and watch a silk weaving demonstration
- Choice of departure times available
- Private tour: extra time to explore and take photos
Saved to wishlist!
Morning or afternoon tea
Transport of your choice and driver
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
6/8/2016 - 12/31/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 1 or more paying adults
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Green Cultural Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Half-Day Silk Island Trip from Phnom Penh?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Half-Day Silk Island Trip from Phnom Penh?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Half-Day Silk Island Trip from Phnom Penh?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Half-Day Silk Island Trip from Phnom Penh
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPhnom PenhBus Tours - Krong KaebFull-day Tours - Krong KaebHalf-day Tours - Krong KaebBus Tours - SihanoukvilleFull-day Tours - SihanoukvilleHalf-day Tours - SihanoukvilleBus Tours - Can ThoFull-day Tours - Can ThoHalf-day Tours - Can ThoCategory