10 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
9 Nights Accommodation
Awesome Group Leader
Help with Onward Travel
Tuk Tuk Tour of Phnom Penh
S21 Prison With Local Guide
Tour of the Killing Fields
Khmer Cooking Class
Koh Rong Island Boat Trip
Locally Guided Walking Tour of Siem Reap
Angkor Wat Sunrise Temple Tour
Extra nights will be approx. £30 / $35 USD per night for a twin/double room. Can be paid on arrival.
Departure & Return
Sangkat BKKI, 17 Samdach Louis Em St. (282), Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Wat Bo Village Sangkat Sala Kamroeuk, 7 7 Makara St, Krong Siem Reap 17254, Cambodia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- OPERATED BY INTRO Travel
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cambodia Intro - 10 Day?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Cambodia Intro - 10 Day?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cambodia Intro - 10 Day?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cambodia Intro - 10 Day?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Cambodia Intro - 10 Day
4 days 6 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursTuk Tuk Tours Water ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingPhnom PenhBus Tours - Krong KaebMulti-day Tours - Krong KaebTuk Tuk Tours - Krong KaebWater Tours - Krong KaebBus Tours - SihanoukvilleMulti-day Tours - SihanoukvilleTuk Tuk Tours - SihanoukvilleWater Tours - SihanoukvilleBus Tours - Can ThoMulti-day Tours - Can ThoTuk Tuk Tours - Can ThoWater Tours - Can ThoCategory
Cambodia-Vietnam Friendship Monument Tours & TicketsPhnom Tamao Wildlife Rescue Center (PTWRC) Tours & TicketsWat Phnom Tours & TicketsNational Museum of Cambodia Tours & TicketsPhnom Penh Independence Monument Tours & TicketsSilk Island (Koh Dach) Tours & TicketsWat Ounalom Tours & TicketsSilver Pagoda (Wat Preah Keo) Tours & Tickets