- 5-night Cambodia tour of Phnom Penh and Siem Reap
- Reflect on Cambodia's tragic history at Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum and Choeung Ek Memorial
- One-way flight plus airport transfers and accommodations including five breakfasts, one lunch and two dinners
- Enjoy personalized attention from a guide on this small-group tour, limited to 16 people
Departure & Return
Ohana Palace Hotel No. 4-6, Oknha Ouk Lonn (St. 148), 12204, Phnom Penh Phasar Kandal I Phnom Penh CAMBODIA Phone: +855 23989671 Fax: +855 23 989 672
Steung Siem Reap Hotel Street 9, Mondul 1 Svaydangkum Siem Reap CAMBODIA Phone: (855) 63 965 169
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 15 years
- Please advise flight details at least 14 days prior to tour departure date
- A morning flight arrival is required to accommodate afternoon sightseeing on Day 1
- Please note that this tour ends in Siem Reap and will not return to Phnom Penh
- Please note that this is a sample itinerary. The order in which you visit the sites can change
- Travel insurance is required for all travelers who participate
- The following information is required of travelers upon booking: Full name, nationality and current country of residence; Date of birth; Passport number, issue date and expiry date; E-mail address; Existing medical conditions or dietary requirements; Travel insurer name, contact number and policy number
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a comfort style tour
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Intrepid Group
If you cancel at least 56 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 25 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 30 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 31 and 55 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by 6-Day Cambodia Tour to Angkor Wat from Phnom Penh by Air.