- Half-day beach tour in St Maarten
- Swim, sunbathe or rent water sports equipment at Orient Bay Beach
- At Maho Beach, watch planes fly overhead from nearby Princess Juliana International Airport
- Enjoy complimentary refreshments (water, beer, soda or guavaberry rum punch)
- Hear entertaining and informative commentary from your local guide
- Round-trip hotel transport included
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Arrive at St Maarten's longest beach, Orient Bay Beach, where you'll stay for approximately 2 hours. Spread out your towel and relax in the sand, wade or swim in the calm aqua waters, or visit some of the nearby beach bars and restaurants. Sailboats, jet skis and paragliding excursions are all available, as well as some kids' activities (at your own expense.)
Around midday, return to the vehicle for the trip to Maho Bay Beach. Famous for its proximity to Princess Juliana International Airport, the beach is a great place to see jumbo jets fly in and out of the island. Stroll the white sand beach, lounge in the sand, or watch the waves crash on the rocky coast during your 2-hour stay here. Visit the Sunset Beach Bar and Grill for lunch (own expense) while listening to a live feed from the airport's control tower.
After your day of fun in the sun and sand, enjoy drop-off at your St Maarten hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is recommended that you bring a swimsuit, towel and sunscreen
- Minimum age to consume alcohol is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- During the months of November thru March this tour departs at 10am (Local Island Times)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amigo Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms