Explore our promoted experiences
- Customize your own sightseeing itinerary on St Maarten
- Visit highlights and attractions according to your interests
- Sip drinks from the complimentary open bar aboard your private tour vehicle
- Learn about the island of St Maarten from your local guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointPhilipsburg, Philipsburg, Sint Maarten, St Martin / St Maarten
Traveler pickup is offered
For Locations apart from the Philipsburg Port of St. Maarten (via Cruise Ship), please email us for more information, thank you.
- Philipsburg Port of St. Maarten
Our Meeting Place is the EDC Parking Lot which is all the way left (do not go right) going out of the Port (Philipsburg Port) until you come to a green fence, with the EDC Sign overhead and a white tent inside, know you are booked with Diederick SXM Tours, thank you
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats can be rented if need be but please let known at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age 18 years old
- Participants are solely responsible for their medical conditions (or conditions they are in) and choice of choosing to go on these tours (or conditions and expenses resulting from being on the tours) or any of our services provided.
- Please note: any additional guest of 6 or more please contact us directly
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Diederick SXM Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands