3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Port pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Kindly meet at the main entrance Port Gates - Next two the Port Sign " AC Wathey Pier" sign. Our Guide will be holding a Sign "Infinite Island Tours N.V."
Hotel Guests kindly meet in the lobby, Our Guide will be holding a Sign "Infinite Island Tours N.V."
- Princess Juliana International Airport, Airport Rd, Simpson Bay, Sint Maarten
- Phillipsburg, Sint Maarten, Unnamed Road, Sint Maarten
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY INFINITE ISLAND TOURS NV
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hover Board and Beach?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Hover Board and Beach?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Hover Board and Beach?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hover Board and Beach?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
SurfingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesFort LauderdaleSt MaartenGrand CasePhilipsburgSurfing - St MaartenCategory