Explore our promoted experiences
- Walking tour lets you get to know the city on foot
- Informative guided commentary as you travel
- Private tour for your party only
- Plenty of personalized attention and chances to ask questions
Departure & Return
Meet in front of the Mikveh Israel Cemetery gates, across from the Pennsylvania Hospital.
|Monday:||10:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||10:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||10:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Thursday:||10:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Friday:||10:00 AM - 01:00 PM|
|Sunday:||10:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Michael Schatz
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons