Explore our promoted experiences
- A Black history-themed walking tour of Philadelphia
- Listen to the little-known stories behind the city’s dynamic African American heritage
- Learn how enslaved people lived during colonial times—and how some broke free
- Tick off major attractions along the way, including the iconic Liberty Bell
Departure & Return
Please meet the guide holding a "Black Journey Tour" sign on the NE corder of 6th and Market Streets in front of the Independence Visitors Center.
|Saturday - Sunday:||02:00 PM - 03:30 PM|
|Saturday:||02:00 PM - 03:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Black Journey Philadelphia Walking Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands