- Visit Amish country on a day trip from Philadelphia
- Learn about the history, customs and culture of the Amish people
- Experience a variety of activities, including a horse-drawn carriage ride
- Enjoy lunch at a Pennsylvania Dutch market
Departure & Return
Philly Tour Hub
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Choose from a 6-, 8- or 10-hour tour, then enjoy a private drive along winding country roads from Philadelphia to Lancaster, Pennsylvania. Learn about the history, customs and culture of the Amish and Mennonite people from the driver/guide along the way.
Upon arrival and depending on the length of the tour, the activities will vary. Take a horse-drawn carriage ride, visit a local bakery, tour a museum to see how the Amish have lived for more than two centuries. Also, eat lunch at a classic Pennsylvania Dutch restaurant or market and/or browse handmade arts, crafts and other products.
Experience the simpler life of the Amish people on this relaxing and educational journey. No two tours are alike and each trip is tailored to the group's interests, budget and needs.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please confirm departure point in 'Special Requirements' box at checkout
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY North America Tour Hub
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Private Driving Tour of Lancaster and Amish Country.