2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
S Front St & Market St, Philadelphia, PA 19106, USA
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
7/9/2019 - 11/3/2022
|Monday - Friday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
1400 John F Kennedy Blvd, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Keshler Thibert
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
2 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPhiladelphiaCity Tours - PennsylvaniaWalking Tours - PennsylvaniaHistorical Tours - PennsylvaniaCity Tours - New York CityWalking Tours - New York CityHistorical Tours - New York CityCity Tours - BrooklynWalking Tours - BrooklynHistorical Tours - BrooklynCategory
Schuylkill River TrailIndependence National Historical ParkUniversity of PennsylvaniaNew Hall Military MuseumManayunkElfreth's AlleyChrist ChurchSecond Bank of the United StatesLiberty Bell CenterIndependence Visitor CenterReading Terminal MarketArch Street Meeting House National Liberty MuseumPowel HouseCathedral Basilica of Saints Peter and PaulCarpenters' Hall South StreetCongress Hall in PhiladelphiaSt. Peter’s Episcopal ChurchThe Franklin Institute Science Museum